A complete 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal system come integrated with the Phantom 3 Professional edition quadcopter from DJI. In addition to video, the camera is capable shooting up to 12MP still photos using JPEG or non-proprietary DNG RAW format. The three axes of the gimbal give you pan and tilt control, and keep the horizon line level even as the aircraft banks. Different gimbal settings allow the camera to lock onto a fixed subject, be moved manually using transmitter rotaries or the app, or to simply provide camera stabilization.
Perhatian: Barang yang ada pada website ini bukan untuk dijual, hanya digunakan untuk keperluan demo website saja.
This bundle of the Phantom 3 is classed as “ready-to-fly.” This means the basics to get you in the air are included – a flight battery, charger, and pre-bound handheld transmitter (radio controller), and 16GB microSD card among them. Depending on you application, you may also require additional memory cards, additional flight batteries, and a mobile device to access the app, and possibly other accessories. Also note that a number of important compass and GPS calibration steps must be carried out before flying to ensure the flight control computer operates correctly. Please refer to the manual or Quick Start Guide before your first flight.
DJI Pilot App for Android and iOS
Camera Control and Live 720p Monitoring
- View a live 720p HD image with the free Pilot mobile for Android or iOS mobile device. The app also enables full camera control, letting you set parameters such as camera tilt, ISO, shutter speed, white balance as well as set video start/stop and take photos. The mobile device tethers to the transmitter via USB (cable available separately). A wireless range of up to 1.2 miles line-of-sight is provided (depending on conditions)
In-App Editing and Upload
- Once recorded, photos and video footage can be downloaded directly to the phone allowing them to be edited complete video with music, text, and more, and shared on Facebook, Instagram, or other social media networks – even while the Quadcopter is still in the air. If you have an Internet connection, you can even stream live to YouTube
- The app isn’t just for flying. A flight simulator allows you to get some practice in before taking to the skies. A flight log allows you to review all of your past flights, with the time, duration, and even photos and videos you took
Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller) Included
- With sensitive control sticks, dedicated buttons, and over 1.2 mile range, the customizable Phantom 3 remote controller has been designed to put the controls you need where you need them. Functionality includes:
- Power on/off
- Take photos
- Start/stop recording video
- Gimbal control dial
- Camera settings dial
- Sensitive control sticks
- Flight mode switch
- Return Home button
- USB output
- Customizable buttons
- Mobile device holder
- Power indicators
- Slip-free rubber matte
Integrated Lightbridge Ground Station Support
- Control, a live video feed (FPV), telemetry overlay (OSD), and more are all rolled into one app-based solution. Simply mount a compatible iOS or Android mobile device (available separately) on the transmitter (controller) with the included mobile device holder and connects via USB. Commutation between the app and the Phantom 3 is facilitated by the transmitter’s radio, meaning signal quality won’t be hampered by relying on the mobile device’s Wi-Fi.